Faster results from data science and business teams:
- Normalized unstructured data speeds up data science teams to reach goals
- Assets identifiers and geolocation are tagged to connect with portfolio analysis and financial models
- Continuous time-tagged data records sync to predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Human-friendly evidence supports findings and interrogations into data
- Trusted by the leading asset managers, banks and rating agencies.
Bitvore datasets are consistently formatted and normalized for integration into your models. The dataset includes time stamps, entity, symbology, event type, title, snippits, URL to original media and geocoding information. Entities in the available datasets span 130,000 corporations globally including public companies and middle market companies over $50M in revenue. Events impacting city, county and state economics are also available. The event types are based on over 500 different signals derived from buy-side, sell-side and ratings analysts.
Bitvore’s AI continuously monitors 88,000 sources of news and government filings to detect business signals and material events likely to impact company and organization balance sheets. The data is available as historical datasets and as real-time detected events for the specific assets and companies in your portfolio.