Senior Product Manager
As Senior Product Manager, you will guide the development of our precision intelligence solutions. You will develop requirements for our products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on financial industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with sales, support, engineering and data science counterparts to define product requirements. You will work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for the product offerings, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
A product manager's key role is strategic, not tactical. The other organizations will support your strategic efforts; you won't be supporting their tactical tasks.
- Gather and analyze market data from customers, prospects and the industry in order to establish quantifiable roadmaps and release plans for future versions
- Identify and prioritize customer and market needs
- Create and manage the delivery of product requirements, specifications and Agile user stories to drive the development of product features and applications
- Provide leadership in the definition of product pricing, packaging and inbound and outbound collateral
- Manage and participate in the creation of product documentation, including release notes, User’s Guide and related materials
- Provide thought leadership with respect to the industry and product direction
- Minimum 5+ years of software or financial product management experience in an Agile development environment
- Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies and processes as well as understanding of how Financial Services data science teams work and apply data to build predictive/prescriptive models for augmented intelligence apps
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex technologies with customers and investors
- Able to deal with ambiguity and change and make progress with high level requirements
- Ability to work well with others regardless of team or department to achieve company goals while demonstrating a consistently positive and constructive attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, excited about a challenge and be passionate about the company they work for
- Strong organization and communications skills with the ability to engage and work with Bitvore team and customers
- Pragmatic Marketing or other product management training
- Understanding of AI techniques like Machine Learning, Supervised Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Product Management experience at a large financial institution would be ideal