Irvine, CA – Nov 13, 2018 – Bitvore today announced the general availability of its Bitvore Precision News API, the first comprehensive source of business signal-driven intelligence derived from world news and information.
“We are excited to offer the Bitvore Precision News API to the market so our signal-driven intelligence can be easily integrated into existing systems and processes to drive better decision making,” said Jeff Drake, CEO, Bitvore. “The Bitvore AI Platform has been proven in over sixty of the world’s largest financials and the release of the Precision News API will allow us to address additional use cases and industries.”
Bitvore Precision News provides continuous surveillance of public and private companies and municipal obligors, allowing business analysts to make better decisions, faster. Using proprietary AI techniques to analyze unstructured data from global sources of world news and information, Bitvore eliminates manual googling, web scraping and sifting through noisy feeds from other digital news providers. Delivered through a comprehensive API, Bitvore Precision News is easy to integrate with your CMS, CRM, or new augmented intelligence applications. With Bitvore Precision News, you get:
• Low latency coverage of nearly 300,000 national, local and industry sources
• Precise identification of over 400 specific business signals/material changes in businesses and municipal obligors
• Correlation of entity IDs (e.g., tickers, URLs) between customer applications and Bitvore
• 24x7 proactive alerting and historical queries
Bitvore Precision News supports a wide variety of use cases including:
- Sales Opportunity Identification - Integrate to CRM systems to generate sales leads based on specific business signals, territories and industries
- Supplier Risk Management - Integrate to risk management systems to surveil supply chain and subsidiaries to drive workflows for emerging issue mitigation
- Story Leads - Integrate to CMS systems to generate story leads for media newsrooms and financial/research analysts
- Commercial Loan Portfolio Risk Management - Drive continuous evaluation to mitigate risk for commercial lenders
- Product Enhancement - ISVs can enhance product offerings in commercial real estate, risk management, CRM, marketing automation and more
- Alternative Data Source - Provides an alternative data source for correlating to quantitative data sources and developing predictive/ prescriptive models
Bitvore Precision News is delivered in two continuously updated datasets. The Corporate dataset focuses on surveillance of public and private companies, while the Muni dataset focuses on municipal obligor surveillance. Developers and data scientists can learn more about the API and get an evaluation API key to sample Bitvore Precision Intelligence at developer.bitvore.com.
Bitvore provides precision intelligence derived from world business news and information. Our products are deployed in over sixty of the world's largest financial institutions, allowing them to rapidly create augmented intelligence solutions to address their unique business requirements. Augmented intelligence solutions assist employees in making faster and more effective decisions, so they outperform the competition.